Monday, December 23, 2013

Week 23 - 10 below zero, a beautiful white Christmas

There was a huge snow/ice storm this weekend so church was cancelled yesterday.  Not having church yesterday really stunk! Church is so important and a necessity, in both life and missionary work.  Today it is 10 degrees below zero with a strong breeze, but all my snow gear keeps me plenty warm!!

This week has been so cold, but so amazing!! I love this work! I love being Christ's servant. There are some days that are rough to be pumped up about! But just a simple prayer can flip those days around! How blessed we are to know what this Christmas season is truly about. How blessed we are to have a perfect example to strive to be like, who knows everything that we have gone through and will go through. There are many children who have not been taught of Christ and what he has done for all of us! What a blessing it is to know he is our Savior and Redeemer!!

This week we were led to two beautiful families who we hope to teach and help them come into Christ's fold. I hope everyone has a beautiful warm Christmas while I have a beautiful white Christmas!!

The NB2nd ward has been so amazing! I've received multiple packages this week.  Madison Morgan sent me a sweet shirt that I am pretty sure she designed, tell her thank you, and get more details on it for me! Also the Dangls sent me a package with some goodies and letters, tell them thank you also! I am so grateful for all of the love that has been given to me by my ward family! It means a lot to know that people still think of me. 

Thank you so much for everything! Can't wait to talk to everyone in two days!

Love Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment