Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Week 3 - The Daily Schedule

     Hey I put my water bottle filter back on! And guess what, Elder Markstaller and I are not sick anymore! You wanted to know what typical day in CCM consists of so here we go:
6:20 wake up and shower 
7:00 study 
7:45 breakfast 
8:15 study 
9:15 investigator 
10:15 espanol 
11:15 coaching 
12:15 study 
12:45 lunch 
1:30 TALL 
2:30 study 
3:15 investigator 
4:15 language 
5:15 coaching 
6:15 dinner 
7:00 daily planning 
7:40 gym 
8:40 study 
9:30 retire to bed
     All the study times are in the classroom. I started reading the Book of Mormon from the beginning the Thursday I got here and right now I am in 3 Nephi 21. Sundays here are so spiritual. We had fast and testimony meeting this week and it was so powerful.  I thought it would be impossible to fast for 24 hours but it actually wasn't that hard. I think I am back down to 180 pounds. I cannot wait for the mission field, every day here I get more and more pumped. I have had some rough days, but the amazing days definitely outweigh the bad. I have a love for the Mexican people, they are so generous and humble. Our investigators are all progressing very well.  We challenged Victor to baptism on the first visit, it was such an awesome experience.  He agreed to pray about it, but wanted to know more. Hector is our other investigator.  He is really shy but we are getting him to open up about what he thinks and wants. Both are going in the perfect direction. How is everything going? Tell the girls i miss them a lot and take pictures and send them to me! I want to hear from them!!! How's your work going Dad and Mom?and Grace?
    This is my conversion story in espanol you won't understand it but I love it!
Yo necesito primera vez yo senti el don del Espiritu. Estaba asistiendo a un campamento para los jovenes. En el campamento termene El libro de Mormon por primera vez. Ore para saber si La Inglesia de Jesucristoestaba verdadera. Ore y senti el espiritu muy fuerte, sabesin duda que la inglesia ere verdad. Senti paz y alegria porque recibi una respuesta. Ese respuesta cambi mi vida, y dejar hacer malas decisiones y enfocado en un viaje a Dios y Jesucristo.
Love your Elder,
Elder Roberts

top pic
top left-my desk in our classroom
top right-my meal after fasting for 24 hours for the first time
bottom left-sacrament room
bottom right-view of the city from my dorm room

bottom pic is what happened to all of the water in the CCM one day!



No comments:

Post a Comment