Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Week 4 - Iré y haré

My comp and I got up at 4:30am today to do laundry because if we don’t we have to do it in the afternoon, which isn’t fun.  I’ve been away from home now for a month! It kicked in a while ago that I was going to grow up fast while on a mission and that is exactly what is happening. I’ve grown up here more than I have my whole life, and I’m guessing it will continue throughout my whole mission.

You asked about my workouts here, they are pretty good, there is a decent size gym but I don’t have the urge to get swole here, there are more important things. Elder Markstaller and I are doing fine, we are working really well together with the four investigators we are teaching.

The CCM (MTC) is absolutely amazing, you learn so much in such little time and the environment is like nothing else. I got my package of socks, those socks are a major blessing!  I was in that video about the CCM, I was last in the food line.  I came here from the airport in one of those yellow school buses. This week something else crazy happened, there were two hail storms, I send you the pictures. It’s a little different here than Newport :)

The best thing about the CCM is that everyone has the same goal, and if you don’t then there’s no point in being here. The worst thing the food, I have frosted flakes for breakfast and dinner every day. I´ve definitely lost some weight.  I have no trouble sleeping, I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow, not joking at all.

Tell the little girls I think about them all the time!!!!  I miss you all so much, have the little girls write me next week as well as all of you. It sucks being surrounded by guys all day sometimes. I think about you and dad too!! I am constantly praying for you guys. I’m headed back to my dorm soon, can’t wait to hear from you next week

My quote for this week:  1 Nefi 3:7 "Ire y hare" (I will go and do)

Your favorite Elder,

Elder Roberts

Pics of the hail storm:


No comments:

Post a Comment