Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 80 - One for the books

One for the books ladies and gentlemen!!!

Monday was a pretty normal P-day.  We went shopping, cleaned a little, and then we went to the stake center to play sports for the rest of P-day with the Iowa City Zone!

Tuesday was pretty awesome.  We had a lesson with A and talked with him about what he was to do to prepare himself for baptism. Then later on that evening we traveled up to Cedar Rapids and taught M, the lesson went really great! We talked with her and taught her the 10 commandments.

Wednesday is when the craziness began. We had interviews with President and Sister Jensen and I found out that my companion Elder H would be going home. 

Thursday I went on an exchange with Elder Porter, one of my Zone Leaders in North Liberty. We had a really good exchange and were led by the spirit.

Friday Elder H got ready and packed most of the day because in the evening we drove to Des Moines with our Zone Leaders and stayed the night in the assistants' home.

Saturday morning Elder H went to the airport; Elder Porter, Elder Broadbent and I drove back to Iowa City, then had a lesson with a member and his cousin A, who is now a new investigator. I taught the whole restoration to her in Spanish by myself since my two new comps don't speak Spanish.

Sunday we went to the 4th ward's sacrament then the 1st ward's three hour block and then two hours of meetings after the block.

My new companions are the Zone Leaders here in Iowa City and we are going to be working in a trio for the rest of the transfer, possibly.

Oh and also another crazy thing, I lived out of a suitcase 4 days this week.  I am definitely learning how to be diligent and effective with the time I have to work in my specific area.

I can't really put into words how hectic and crazy this week was, but it has been amazing to see how aware the Lord truly is of His servants

Love
Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment