Monday, January 12, 2015

Week 78 - It's been fun in Muscatine...

.....But.....

We got transfer calls this morning and I will be transferred again after only 6 weeks and President let me know it will probably happen again this upcoming transfer! It is really interesting and I wonder why the Lord has me moving around so much, but I truly believe and know President Jensen has the keys to this mission and constantly receives revelation. I will continue to be district leader in my new area, and am super excited to continue to love and be a servant to those elders in sisters in the district.

This week I had such an amazing and priceless opportunity to go to the temple to see Tyler get his endowments out! Tyler is a young man who me and Elder J - one of my old companions - love SOOOOOOO much. He opened up his mission call as well on Sunday evening and guess which mission he will be serving in?!?!?!?!
California Irvine Mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited for him!!

I am sad to leave Muscatine so soon,
I am excited for what is ahead,
and
I have faith that the Lord will continue to guide me.

Love
Elder Roberts  



No comments:

Post a Comment