Monday, March 31, 2014

Week 37 - A new area and a birthday

My new area is Muscatine, it is a pretty big city (pop. 23,000)! My companion's name is Elder S. He is such a stud. This week was weird at the beginning, saying goodbye to everyone I love back in Osceola, but when I got to Muscatine, it was time to work! We are so excited as a companionship and a district to teach people about the gospel, and help them come unto Christ! 

I am in a huge town and we are in a car share, so a lot of walking and really nice blisters!  I love it.  It is just starting to warm up a bit.

It is so weird to think I will almost be out for 9 months and I am just turning 19 tomorrow.  For my birthday we aren't doing anything special, I just want to work all day and have great lessons, there isn't anything better than that.

This week we have a ton of things to do. There isn't much pause time which is so awesome. I forgot my journal this week and so much has happened so it is really hard to remember what we did.  But the pictures make up for it, right?

Love
Elder Roberts

Waiting in the chapel before transfer meeting:


Walking in the chapel door looking confused:


With my second family:


Saying goodbye to Elder J and Elder M:


Captain America is the cutest:







This sister is one of Jackie Waldron's best friends, they went to SVU together.  Now we are serving in the same ward:



No comments:

Post a Comment