Monday, April 7, 2014

Week 38 - Busy week, fun birthday

This week has been the craziest/busiest week on my mission so far! It has been so much fun!
On Monday we had a sweet P-day and then had a great night visiting people! We had no more miles on our car for the month so we were riding bikes. It started to thunder and Elder Steele said "it would be hilarious if it started to rain". A minute later it was pouring rain and we just laughed the whole night while riding in the rain.

Then on Tuesday it was my birthday!!  We started off the day by doing service at a homeless shelter where five old women sang happy birthday to me because the Sisters had let them know that it was my birthday! It was so funny I was laughing so hard! Then we had an awesome day of doing missionary work and came home to our apartment completely destroyed with birthday decorations! It had one of the best birthdays I have ever had.

On Wednesday we had interviews with President Jensen, which are always great! I love President Jensen sooo much.

On Thursday and Friday our days were packed with appointments.  Saturday and Sunday we had the privilege to watch general conference and listen to the prophet and apostles speak! I learned SO much and have a lot of things to change!

Thank you for all of the prayers! I feel them every day.

Love 
Elder Roberts 

The birthday boy


No comments:

Post a Comment