- Monday - In the morning we got a text that a family in our ward's house had burned down so after emailing and shopping we went to the town to see how bad it was. Their house was completely gone. Luckily everyone got out safely. The ward is totally helping them out and they should be back to normal in a couple of weeks. After that we took a nap and then went over to the Whitlows where Elder J made enchiladas for dinner and the Whitlows taught FHE.
- Tuesday - We talked with a man named Alan who is really awesome, his son is Mormon, but he is not, we just got to know him and he said we could come back and talk some more about the gospel! We then visited Sister Adams at the assisted living home. We had dinner with Leslie, she made us awesome Mexican food like always and to top that whole night off we taught Beverley and Enrique about baptism! They really understood why as missionaries we stress and focus on baptism. Now it is up to them to pray to know if it is true.
- Wednesday - We visited the members up in Truro and checked up on them and that took most the day up then we had some district meeting prep time and finished the night off by going to the young men activity which was so amazing! The young men here are so great.
- Thursday - We went on exchanges to Lenox and we drove all together 3 hours... I am pretty use to it by now though because that is just Iowa.
- Friday - We had weekly planning for most of the day and then had dinner with the Forrys! They are so so so awesome!
- Saturday - Nothing went as we had planned but we still had a great day and ended up teaching a Hispanic family the first lesson. The wife loved it and she prayed at the end of the lesson and then she taught her husband how to and then he said a prayer.
We were really blessed this week!! The mission is crazy but so rewarding.
The three crazy amigos:
Sometimes I sleep on the floor in the living room because my companions snore :)
Sitting in church, crazy:
Sitting in church, cute:
Elder R, Danny and Elder J:
I love pictures:
Family Home Evening games:
Elder J made enchiladas for dinner at the Whitlows:
Hanging out after dinner:
Osceola ward missionaries: