Monday, January 27, 2014

Week 28 - Using my Spanish again

Just another cold day here in Iowa... -4... I love this mission so much!!! It doesn't matter how cold it is, it's by far the best mission around.


This week there were some very cool experiences we had to serve! We are teaching a lot Hispanics right now here in Osceola which is really cool! My Spanish is picking back up again. I had to start from like ground zero again, though.

Elder Jackson, Miranda and I have been sick the whole week with allergies and colds off and on which can sometimes be a struggle. But we still had a great week! The weeks sort of blend together and it's hard to put in words what we did each day. The Lord's work is the best work, and there is no greater reward.

Love, 
Elder Roberts



No comments:

Post a Comment