Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 84 - Translados!!!

Well we got transfer calls from President Jensen this morning, and I will be moved again!! :)

I am headed to Des Moines, I'm pretty sure, and I am soooooo excited! It was hard leaving Iowa City the first time and all the wonderful people I have met, and I have a feeling it will be harder the 2nd time. I am very excited for Margarita; she will be baptized this Saturday!! We have been teaching her since I have been here, and she is so prepared! I won't be able to attend the baptism because I will be to far away, but "my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God".

This past week/transfer has been so crazy and full of surprises! Having 5 different companions within a transfer was really hectic at times, but I am grateful for the growth that comes when the Lord stretches you! 
I am excited to continue to press forward and work with diligence in this miraculous work! If you want to be successful, understand the reason why we are to be obedient, and then live it!!

Love,
Elder Roberts  


Elder R with his most recent comps:


Mom and Dad met with one of Elder Roberts' companions (from when he was in Perry):


No comments:

Post a Comment