Monday, February 16, 2015

Week 83 - Could it get crazier....

...YEP!!!!


So this week I am going to give a re-cap of my week backwards!

Yesterday (Sunday)- I got a call from President Jensen and he said he would be switching my life up again, haha!
He called at 8am and told me to be at the stake center at 11am ready to get 2 new companions!! So I have now had 5 new companions within 5 weeks..... I love how the Lord works!! I have grown a lot and love the opportunity to continue to accept things with faith as my anchor.

So I am now serving with Elder Marting and Elder Edmunds. We will be covering my area and will light it on fire before transfers come around next Thursday! 

Saturday- We had a great day of work and then headed to Muscatine to see a woman I taught while I was there (M) enter into a covenant with our Heavenly Father and be baptized!!! It was so awesome to be able to be there! It was the best Valentine's day I will ever have.

Friday- Elder Porter had the stomach flu.

Thursday- We had district meeting and I gave a training about "understanding the importance of personal revelation" and also the "necessity for the spirit in conversion".

Wednesday- We worked in North Liberty and we had a great lesson with A and invited him to do his part and act in faith.

Tuesday- We had an amazing lesson with M and taught her about the Law of Tithing.  Ten minutes into the lesson she said "why would anyone not live this?
We are super excited for her and she is so ready for her baptism on the 28th of February!!

Monday-P-day

Love
Elder Roberts







No comments:

Post a Comment