Monday, December 1, 2014

Week 72 - Goodbye Iowa City ;(

Well transfer calls came and I'm off to another new area and companion!!

This week in Iowa City could not have been better!! We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with the amazing members here.

We met some new people who are interested in learning about the restored gospel.

But the best part of the week was that we had a baptism!!! T, a woman we have been teaching since I got here, did what she needed to prepare herself, and entered into the water of baptism!! We were and are so excited for her!!!

I am very excited to see what lays in store for me in the new area I will be headed to!!

Thank you for all of your support.

Love
Elder Roberts

T's baptism:

Iowa City missionaries:


Thanksgiving table:


Hanging from our car:




No comments:

Post a Comment