Monday, September 8, 2014

Week 60 - Transfer Week

Another transfer almost over for me, and they aren't slowing down! They are speeding up!!

Monday- For Labor Day we did nothing special, just a normal P-day.

Tuesday-  We taught JK about tithing, and we also went over to O's house and read the Book of Mormon with him.

Wednesday- We helped out at New Opportunities, and taught C about the Gospel of Jesus Christ! The lesson went great and he explained to us why he thinks baptism is important, and why he wants to be baptized

Thursday- We had district meeting in Ankeny. Once we got back into Perry we taught the Moshers about the Temple and how important it is. At the end of the lesson they committed to take the temple prep classes and take the steps so that they can be sealed in the temple for time and eternity!!!

Friday- We taught M about the Gospel of Jesus Christ with J. Then we talked with C and read the Book of Mormon with him. After our lesson he asked us if he could come to church on Sunday! That was an amazing miracle that Heavenly Father gave us

Saturday- We helped translate for people who don't know English at a food bank here in Perry.

Sunday- We had a great fast and testimony meeting! C came to church and brought his girl friend. They both enjoyed the three hours of church.  Then at night we taught M and his family about the Plan of Salvation.

Thanks for the back to school pictures.  In 14 months my sisters have changed so much!  I can't wait to hangout with them again.  I don't know if you realize it, but I sure miss not being able to see them every day.

I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and all the things He took upon Himself for me. None of us are perfect but as we strive to be like Christ we can be freed from our guilt and shame. I know this to be true with all of my heart!!!!

-Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment