Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 18 - Transfers this week

Sorry I didn't mail a letter last week I will this week, I just didn't have time. This week we have been super busy, we packed our schedule everyday and worked hard. 

We are getting transfer calls today, and Elder Blauer has a feeling he will be leaving. I have no clue what is going to happen to me but I will let you know.  

Lately I have been extremely pumped up to work. I cant wait to see the growth in this area. "S" didn't feel comfortable with being baptized this week so we have dropped his baptismal date for now. He is such an awesome kid. I have grown to love him even though he is wild and crazy. He reminds me of me in some ways. 

We also have many part member families that we are going to try and start teaching this week!! The Lord has been putting us in places at the right time and perfect moments. 

I'm planning on re applying to BYU when I get back I think, I have been thinking about fire fighting and it would sure be hard to stay active while being a fire fighter, I have seen while on my mission how important church attendance really is.

I love you so much
Elder Roberts  

No comments:

Post a Comment