Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Week 1 - Mexico MTC

As I read my emails for this week tears are running down my face. I miss you so much!!!!! No tiene idea. I didn't realize how much you did for me, and I'm sorry for not showing more appreciation. This is the most important thing I could be doing right now.  I'm picking up espanol fast and I love it, but it makes my English really bad. The second day here we started progressing an investigator in espanol, it was absolutely amazing letting the spirit control the lesson. We have met with him everyday since then. The spirit you can feel when you center yourself around Christ is amazing. The days are very long and very stressful because you are constantly learning, but it's necessary. Sunday was a great day.  Here Sundays are used to rejuvenate your energy so you can keep going. 

Don't send me mail here it's ghetto and takes 3 weeks, just send care packages when i get to Iowa.  My companion is good, we are like polar opposites.  The CCM (MTC) is absolutely amazing.  As for pictures, I think I'm going to just send you my memory card when I get to Iowa.

My time is up on email, I'll talk to you next Tuesday mom! Tell the little girls I love them and miss them tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send everyone lots of love for me
Elder Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment