Monday, June 16, 2014

Week 48 - A week where things fell through

This week has been a lot different than most of the weeks here. A lot of the things we planned on doing just fell through. 

We get transfer calls today! We haven't heard anything yet. 

I got my packages, thank you soooo much. I love everything! I looked at the calendar Mom made me for Christmas, and noticed that you are going to be very busy this week. Good luck! Happy birthday to Sophie and Annie! 

Nothing is new this week, except for possible transfer doctrine. I wouldn't be surprised if everything stays the same here in Muscatine. But I am also ready for what ever happens, the Lord's work can sometimes be unpredictable. 

Oh, and I shaved my head.

Missionaries in the Muscatine district (all serving in the same ward):



Making poppyseed salad for dinner:


Elder A. made Hawaiian curry for district lunch:



No comments:

Post a Comment