Monday, June 22, 2015

Week 101 - The best kind of week, busy & fun!

Today we have some awesome lessons lined up! After P-day we are having dinner with a member family and then we are teach JG! Elder Akaka and I met him a couple of weeks ago. He has completely changed his life and will be getting baptized this Saturday!!! After his confirmation on Sunday I will probably be checked out, but I am grateful that I have had the responsibility to help him into the waters of baptism. It has helped me a lot to stay focused.

Tomorrow I will be going on the departing temple trip in Nauvoo....

Wednesday we have exchanges planned.

Thursday will be a day full of meetings.

Friday we be spent planning and teaching.

Saturday Jose's baptism.

Sunday Jose's confirmation.

So this week will be very busy for us as well and FUN!!

I am feeling great!  I don't need anything in particular, just prayers throughout the week.

See you next week :)
Love
Elder Roberts











No comments:

Post a Comment