Monday, May 12, 2014

Week 43 - A new comp (trio now) & Mother's Day Skype

This transfer went by so fast! It was by far the fastest transfer so far on my mission. Elder Steele and I are serving here in Muscatine still, but they put us in a trio! Elder Steele and I have already both been in trios so it isn't that crazy for us. We have an awesome companion, his name is Elder Akaka from Hawaii. He was baptized in 2011 and has a very powerful testimony! We are doing a lot of work right now, and loving it. This transfer we are expecting big things.

Mother's Day was amazing! Getting to talk to my family was amazing, definitely not as hard as Christmas.  We are so blessed to have the technology we do today! 

Right now I am loving serving the Lord and the people here in Muscatine and can't wait to see what is in store for the rest of my mission. I love this gospel, it is so simple and true.

Love,
Elder Roberts 

At transfer meeting on 5/8:



 Elder R and Elder S with their new comp, Elder Akaka:


With the Whitlows:


Some building in Muscatine:


The English & Spanish Elders in Muscatine:




Mother's Day call across 3 states (CA, IA, MA):




No comments:

Post a Comment